What happens when someone replies to a BCC?
Click to see full answer
Also question is, what happens if someone replies to a BCC email?
When you place email addresses in theBCC field of a message, those addresses are invisible to therecipients of the email. Conversely, any emailaddresses that you place in the To field or the CC field arevisible to everyone who receives the message.
Additionally, how do I reply to a BCC in Outlook? How to Add Bcc Recipients in Outlook
- Open a new email message or reply to or forward a message.
- In a new message, go to the Options tab.
- In the Show Fields group, select Bcc.
- In the Bcc field, enter the recipients whose addresses you wantto hide from other recipients.
- In the To field, enter at least one email address.
Hereof, when you BCC someone do they know?
Normally when you send an email, recipientscan see who else received the email because they cansee the To and CC fields. But they cannot see the BCCfield which means that if you BCC someone on an email, theother people who received the same email will notknow.
Can you reply all on a BCC email?
Hi Tara, Bcc is a shorthand for blind carboncopy. When the recipient click on Reply All, theywill only see and can reply to those who's included inthe Cc field and the email address included in the Bccwill be unable to receive the response from the otherrecipients.