What generation is a 2008 Honda Accord?
Likewise, what is a Honda Accord DX?
Honda DX. The DX is Honda's base trim. This is the lowest base-priced Honda. Manual transmission is standard, but buyers can opt for an automatic transmission. Honda DX has power windows, one 12-volt power outlet in the front, a rear window defroster, and remote trunk release.
Subsequently, question is, what year is best Honda Accord?
- SAFE BET: 2013 to Current (Ninth Generation Accord)
- CONSIDER CAREFULLY: 2008 to 2012 Honda Accord (Eighth Generation)
- CONSIDER ANOTHER CAR: 2002 to 2007 Honda Accord (Seventh Generation)
Beside above, what engine does a 2008 Honda Accord have?
Acceleration and Power The aggressive power of the 2008 Honda Accord's top-end engine - a 256 horsepower, 3.5 liter V6 - has made it the clear favorite among auto critics. The midlevel 190-hp four-cylinder, which comes with standard EX and EX-L models, meets most reviewers' standards.
What are the generations of Honda Accord?
The Honda Accord: A Visual History Since Its Birth
- The 1st Generation: 1976-1981.
- Second Generation: 1982-1985.
- Third Generation: 1986-1989.
- Fourth Generation: 1990-1993.
- Fifth Generation: 1994-1997.
- Sixth Generation: 1998-2002.
- Seventh Generation: 2003-2007.
- Eighth Generation: 2008-2012.