What flavors go well with guava?
Moreover, what fruit goes well with guava?
- Produce: apples, bananas, ginger, kiwi, lemon, lime, mango, orange, onion, papaya, pear, pineapple, plum, salad greens, star fruit, and strawberries.
- Proteins: cashews, hazelnuts, and macadamia nuts.
Secondly, what flavors go well with passion fruit? passionfruit is a tropical fruit so it goes really well with things like mango, coconut or pineapple.
In this manner, what flavors go well together?
Here are some flavor combinations you may or may not know but should definitely try.
- Olive and Orange.
- Orange, Soy Sauce and BBQ Sauce.
- Apple and Onion.
- Berry and Balsamic Vinegar.
- Curry and Banana.
- Beet and Cumin.
- Beet and Chocolate.
- Chocolate and Chili.
What flavors go well with cinnamon?
Make it Great
- Cloves Coriander Cumin Curry Dill Weed.
- Garlic Ginger Gochugaru Hot Chili Mint.
- Nutmeg Onion Oregano Paprika Parsley.