What drill is recommended for the K drill?
Click to see full answer
Likewise, people ask, what's the best drill for ice auger?
- 4 Best Drills for Ice Auger. Rank.
- Ridgid R86116 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless Compact Hammer Drill.
- Dewalt DCD996BR 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Hammer Drill.
- Milwaukee 2804-20 M18 FUEL 1/2 in.
- Hitachi DS18DGL 18-Volt Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 Inch Compact Drill.
Subsequently, question is, is the K drill worth it? The K-drill is a great Ice auger, I have the 6" with the Milwaukee Fuel and it's cutting the ice like butter. To me it's worth the money, it's very light and no more smelly fuel. For that kind of money just spend another $100 and get an ion. The k-drill is nice.
Also, which Milwaukee drill for K drill?
But not just any drill. To maximize ice-cutting performance, you should power the K-Drill with a Milwaukee Tool M18 Fuel Drill/Driver (Model 2703-22), which is the most powerful 18-volt cordless drill on the market.
Do I need a hammer drill for ice auger?
i would always buy a hammer drill so i have that option when needed when using it off ice. you do not need and shouldn't use that mode on a auger bit. it doesn't need to be hammered to function like masonry bits do. hammer mode does pounce the bit downward as it turns.