What does turn off notifications mean on Facebook?
Click to see full answer
Accordingly, what do notifications mean on Facebook?
Notifications are updates about Facebookactivity. Push Notifications: Notifications thatappear when you're not actively using Facebook and help youre-engage with your friends.
Also, is there a way to clear the notifications on Facebook? How to Delete Notifications on Facebook. Selectthe bell icon in the top right on Facebook.com or in thebottom menu on the app. If you're on Facebook.com, hoveryour cursor over the notification you want to deleteand select the three dots that appear to the right ofit.
Also, how do I turn off like notifications on Facebook?
How to turn off Facebook notifications on mobile
- Go to 'Settings' On mobile, 'Settings' can be found by clickingon the menu button.
- Go to 'Notification Settings' When you click on 'Settings,' adrop-down menu will appear.
- Edit your notification preferences by notification type.
- Hit the toggle buttons next to the notification type to turn it'Off'
How do I see all of my notifications on Facebook?
If I'm not mistaken you can view all notifications by goingto the Activity Log.
- Click on your name.
- Click Activity Log next to Update Info.
- From there you can view different types of notifications bysorting the different notifications or by date.