What does flow sense light mean on LG dryer?
Correspondingly, what is flow sense on LG dryer?
The built in Flow Sense warning in your LG dryer is made to help avoid poor performance caused by restrictions in the dryer vent exhaust system thereby alerting you to any issue with your dryer vent for you to get fixed. Well, a dryer whose dryer vent exhaust is clogged does exactly the same.
One may also ask, how do I know if my dryer vent is clogged? How To Tell If Dryer Vent Is Clogged
- Excess Dry Times. One of the first signs that your dryer vent is clogged is when your clothes are no longer fully drying during a regular dry cycle.
- Burning Smell. Have you noticed a burnt odor coming from your dryer whenever you have a load going?
- Hot Exterior.
- Sizable Lint.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I clear the error code on my LG dryer?
- Check power cord connection. Check the power cord installation on the back of the dryer.
- Reset the circuit breaker. From the home's main, turn OFF the dryer's circuit breaker for at least 10 seconds to clear the power surge inside the breaker.
- Verify ground outlet.
- Request a Repair.
How do you tell if your dryer vent is clogged?
Second, you can take a look at these warning signs to see if your dryer is showing symptoms of dirty vents:
- Your clothes aren't getting dry.
- Your dryer is hot to the touch.
- Your laundry room feels hot or humid.
- You notice a musty smell.
- Your vent hood flap doesn't open properly.