What does dE means in Whirlpool washing machine?
Beside this, what does dE mean on Whirlpool washer?
Troubleshooting Laundry Accessories, Washer Dryer Combos, Washers 05/10/2018. A dE error code indicates that the washer door was unable to lock.
Furthermore, how do I fix a Whirlpool washer error? If the Whirlpool washer displays the de error code on display, so there are problems with a door.
- Unplug the Whirlpool washing machine from the mains.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes while the control unit reboots.
- Reset the error by pressing the START button (On/Off).
- Check hatch locking.
Keeping this in consideration, what does dE mean on a washing machine?
How do I reset my whirlpool fully automatic washing machine?
- Unplug the washer for 1 minute from the electrical outlet.
- Plug the washer back in and lift and lower the lid 6 times within a 12 second period. You have 30 seconds to start lifting and lowering the lid.
- The motor has now been reset and is ready for you to start a cycle.