What does a breeze do?
Similarly, you may ask, how do you use Breeze in a sentence?
breeze Sentence Examples
- A cool breeze touched her cheeks and neck.
- It's like a cool breeze on a hot summer day.
- A cool breeze touched the warmth of her cheeks.
- The flower moved as if caught in a breeze, not an earthquake.
- The artificial breeze from the fan provided only temporary relief.
Likewise, what are the 2 types of breeze? Types of breezes
- Sea Breeze.
- Land Breeze.
- Instruments used to measure ”Wind and Pressure” 1)Anemometer A device used to measure wind speed . The cups spin faster as the wind blow faster.
- 2)Weather Vane It is used to measure wind direction .
- 3)Barometer Measures surrounding air pressure against standard air pressure.
Also to know is, what does it's a breeze mean?
[ S ] informal. something that is easy to achieve, often unexpectedly: You won't have any problems with the entrance test - it's an absolute breeze. Easiness and simplicity. (as) easy as pie/ABC/anything/falling off a log idiom.
How would you describe a warm breeze?
Here are some adjectives for warm breeze: spicy, soft, gentle, intermittent, sluggish, slight, wonderful, stiff, mild, sudden, steady, brisk, faint, strong, slightest, slow, occasional, little, nice, small, familiar, fresh, thick.