What do you write in a card for someone going away to college?
- Good luck on your journey!
- It's been so great working with you all these years.
- So sorry to see you go.
- Thank you for everything you've done for me.
- Good luck in all your future endeavors.
- Best of luck with your school year.
- Congratulations on your new adventure.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what do you write in a card for someone going to college?
Here are some kind messages that you can send their way: (for a male friend) “Good luck as you go off to college dude! Wishing you lots of success as you begin your new journey!” (for a female friend) “Miss you like crazy already, but I hope that you'll have a great time!
Also, what to write in a card when you're leaving work? Thoughtful, Simple Messages
- I've learned a lot working with you these past years.
- I've really enjoyed working with you.
- Wishing you all the best in the next chapter of your career.
- Sorry you're leaving.
- All the best for the future and good luck with your new chapter – keep in touch.
Furthermore, how do you wish someone going to university?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What do you write in a card for neighbors moving?
Simple and Easy Things to Write
- Congratulations on your new home… here's hoping for good neighbours.
- Wishing you all the best in turning your new house into a home.
- Congratulations on your new home.
- Home sweet home!
- Many congratulations.
- Congrats on your new home.
- Welcome to the mortgage club.