What do you wear with copper?
- jill sander silk-blend lurex midi skirt.
- marco de vincenzo coat-style wrap dress.
- puma fierce rope copper women's training shoes.
- p.a.r.o.s.h. glitter wide leg trousers.
- rick owens copper cropped lame and leather jacket.
- alo yoga airbrush printed high-waisted sport leggings.
- sergio rossi virginia metallic leather ankle boots.
Click to see full answer
Also to know is, what goes well with copper?
Copper works perfectly with brown tones, black, wood and all natural tones. Copper and bronze bring balance when paired with white, neutrals and painted surfaces, especially green tones. Copper and gold compliment the beauty of cool tones such as silver, blue and brilliant jewel tones.
Subsequently, question is, what do you wear with copper jewelry? Often, copper is paired with leather, or other metals like sterling silver or gold to accentuate its vintage style. Copper beautifully compliments earrings, especially those with precious gemstones in earth tones like red, blue and green.
Also to know, what color goes with copper dress?
For a fun retro look, try pairing a brown dress with a light pink shoe. This combo has a 1960s throwback appeal. Wanna go all out? Sprinkle in some gray and light blue accessories. To get a bold contrasting accent, pair a brown dress with a bright yellow shoe.
What color goes with rust?
Pair rust with a brighter shade of orange, à la Tibi spring/summer '18, if you dare, or alternatively tone it down by teaming it with chocolate brown or pastel pink. The key is to keep skirts and dresses below the knee, and silhouettes languid.