What do you say to your son and daughter in law on their anniversary?
- Life is full of happiness and sorrow.
- You two are the strength of our home and your presence completes our family.
- May your bond of love gets firmer every day, May you have respect, love, and care for each other.
People also ask, what can I write in my son's anniversary card?
- “Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.”
- “Here's to another year of being great together!”
- “Anniversary cheers!”
- “Happy [21st] anniversary, you old lovebirds!”
- “Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together.”
- “Always knew you two had something special.”
Subsequently, question is, how do you wish happy anniversary in law? Here are some good things to write.
- Wishing you a happy day as you celebrate your anniversary!
- I'm grateful to have both of you in my life.
- I hope you have another great year together.
- Happy anniversary to one of the most interesting couples I know!
Also to know, what can I write in my son and daughter in law wedding card?
"Best wishes to my son/daughter and son-in-law/daughter-in-law as you start your life together." "We/I love you both. We/I couldn't be happier!" "Lots of love and happiness to you both on this exciting and joyful day for our family."
How do you wish your first wedding anniversary?
From the deepest corner of my heart, I wish both of you a very happy first anniversary. May you enjoy everlasting happiness in your life! Congratulations on the accomplishment of your 1st year of marriage without any fighting. May you both be together with peace and love!