What do you say to a beautiful wedding?
Then, how do you wish a beautiful couple?
May success, joy and happiness always be yours, You are such a wonderful couple, wishing you the most happy married life! On this special day, when you tie the knot with the love of your life, Wishing you all the best for this amazing journey you are about to start.
Secondly, how do you compliment a wedding? 7 Bride Compliments: What She Most Wants to Hear at Her Wedding
- "You are beautiful."
- "Your dress is perfect!"
- "I can't believe how stunning these guest favors/table linens/flowers are"
- "You two are perfect together."
- "I'm having such an incredible time, thank you!"
- "The ceremony was so meaningful."
Furthermore, what do you say to someone before the wedding?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- "Best wishes!"
- "Congratulations on your wedding!"
- "We're/I'm so happy for you!"
- "Wishing you lots of love and happiness."
- "We/I love you. Congrats!"
- "Lots of love today and beyond."
- "Here's a little something to start your life together." (If you're including a gift.)
What do you say to a bride instead of congratulations?
Always, always extend your best wishes to a bride, but feel free to say congratulations to the groom. We think Miss Etiquette sums it all up in her blog post devoted to this topic: “Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom.