What do you put on either side of a mirror?
Consequently, how do you decorate with a mirror?
The Do's and Don'ts of Decorating with Mirrors
- DO use large mirrors in tiny rooms.
- DON'T place mirrors willy-nilly around your home.
- DO make mirrors a focal point.
- DON'T go overboard with mirrors in the kitchen and bedroom.
- DO obey the rules of feng shui.
- DON'T use mirrors on ceilings.
- DO use mirrors in narrow hallways and staircases.
One may also ask, where should a mirror be placed on a console table? Ideal Hanging Height For furniture less than 30 inches high, hang the mirror as close to eye level as possible, which ranges from 57 to 65 inches from the center of the mirror to the floor. Go slightly lower than this when hanging a mirror over a buffet console in a dining room.
Also to know is, what do you put on a wall with a mirror?
Hang Mirrors Properly Use proper wall hooks or picture hangers and be sure to use two (one at either end). This will ensure the mirror is held flat to the wall. A wire hung on a single hook is not only dangerous but it can cause the mirror to rest against the wall at an angle, distorting the reflection.
Where do you put a mirror?
To sum it all up, the worst feng shui ways to place a mirror are the following: On the wall facing any door, especially the front door.
And here are the best feng shui ways to place a mirror:
- Reflecting light or an inspiring, beautiful view.
- Placed in the best feng shui bagua area.
- In the money or health feng shui area.