What do you eat with chowder?
- Basil and Butter Corn on the Cob. This isn't corn chowder, but you can still introduce corn here as a side.
- Classic Caesar Salad.
- Homemade Oyster Crackers.
- Mussels Mariniere.
- Bacon-Wrapped Scallops.
Accordingly, what do you eat with clam chowder?
Four Sides For The Clam Chowder
- Rolls. Instead of serving your regular bread as a side with you clam chowder, try baking up some rolls.
- Kale Salad.
- Cornmeal Pancakes.
- Corn on the cob.
Beside above, what can you eat with soup instead of bread? 10 Best Sides to Serve with Soup
- Garlic Bread. First up in our sides for soup: garlic bread!
- Simple Arugula Salad. Another great side to serve with soup: arugula salad!
- Flaky Homemade Biscuits. Got a pot of potato soup going?
- Spinach Apple Salad.
- Artisan Multigrain Bread.
- Best Tossed Salad Recipe.
- Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad with Pomegranate.
- Popover Recipe.
One may also ask, what is a good side dish for corn chowder?
Try these mind-blowing sides
- Bean and Kale Salad -- A Salad You'll Love.
- 2. California Pasta Salad -- Golden State Goodness!
- Country Ham Biscuits -- Because, yeah!
- Oil Cured Olive Fougasse -- Hearty bread is happiness!
- Loaded Cornbread -- Hint: Bacon and Cheese!
What do you serve Cioppino with?
There are plenty of side dishes or accompaniments that could go with cioppino, but the hearty one-dish meal is most often served with wine and a loaf of sourdough bread.