What do you do with mini pumpkins after Thanksgiving?
- They make the perfect bowl filler.
- Turn them into a tea light holder.
- Make simple place markers.
- Let kids take markers to them.
- Play tic tac toe.
- Add Fall to even the smallest of spaces.
- Give the squirrels a treat.
- Make them into edible bowls.
Similarly one may ask, what do you do with small pumpkins after Thanksgiving?
10 Ways to Recycle Your Pumpkins After Halloween
- Eat the seeds. Flickr/Rachel Tayse.
- Make pumpkin puree.
- Warm up with pumpkin soup.
- Make some all-purpose veggie stock.
- Decorate for Thanksgiving.
- Create a pumpkin spa treatment.
- Make pumpkin skin chips.
- Make a real pumpkin spice latte.
Also, what can you do with old pumpkins? Here are seven fun things to do with your old pumpkins.
- Carved Pumpkins. Carved pumpkins will rot quickly, so it's best to get them off your stoop and put them to work as soon as possible.
- Compost It.
- Bury It.
- Share It.
- Uncarved Pumpkins.
- Make Pumpkin Puree.
- Eat The Seeds.
- Turn It Into A Planter.
Similarly, are mini pumpkins edible?
Miniature pumpkins are edible and can be tasty. The only problem with the pumpkins is that they will grow bitter as they age. Eat the pumpkins within two or three weeks of purchasing the pumpkins for best results. Cook them in the oven, or cut them up and sauté for a tasty winter side dish.
Can you throw pumpkins in the garbage?
If you throw the pumpkin in your garbage can, it will likely make its way to a landfill or to the incinerator to be burned with the rest of the trash. This year, you can have a little more fun and nourish your soil by composting your pumpkin.