What do you do with an apartment balcony?
- Small Graceful Chairs and Table. For a small balcony, small little chairs and table are a perfect addition!
- Folding Furniture.
- Suspended Table, Hanging Pots & Railing Planters.
- Sofa or a Sitting Bench With Storage.
- Cushions and Poufs.
- Bookcase / Rack/ Planting Shelf.
Click to see full answer
Keeping this in view, can I enclose my balcony?
Balconies are excellent spaces to take in fresh air or sit and enjoy the view. Unfortunately, insects and animals can make your balcony a bit uncomfortable. There are some quick and easy fixes you can do to enclose your balcony, like using outdoor curtains or installing bamboo roll up blinds.
Similarly, what is a small balcony called? A balcony that does not protrude beyond the adjacent walls is known as a Juliet Balcony. or sometimes a Balconet or Balconette.
In respect to this, is covering balcony illegal?
Additional costs are incurred in covering the balcony in terms of covering material and labour needed to install the covering. Additional regular maintenance also may be required for the covered area. 06. You must also consider that if sanctioned plan of your house has the open balcony then covering, it is illegal.
How do you decorate a plant balcony?
In lieu of flowers you can use hedges or straight grass.
- Arrange flower pots vertically.
- Small cozy balcony.
- Folding furniture for a small balcony.
- Carpet and maximum comfort.
- Small, beautiful green balcony.
- Garden and BBQ.
- Grow strawberries on the balcony.