What do you do at a baby reveal party?
Also to know is, what do you do at gender reveal party?
To reveal the gender, you have a few different options:
- Fill a box with blue or pink-colored helium balloons.
- Pop a balloon filled with blue or pink confetti.
- Open a box with boy's or girl's clothes or shoes inside.
- Open an envelope to reveal the answer.
- Cut into a cake with blue or pink frosting.
Also, what do you take to a baby reveal party?
- Plush Robe. To help the mom-to-be with the coming months, a gift like a plush robe makes it easy for her to cozy up in the evenings or relax after a nice bath.
- Sweets and Treats. If there's one thing commonly associated with pregnancy, it's cravings.
- Spa Basket.
Then, do you bring a gift to a baby reveal party?
A gender reveal party is not the same thing as a baby shower. However, if the gender reveal is separate from the baby shower, you are not required to bring a gift. Some guests do still hold to the hostess gift any time they are invited to a party.
When should you have a baby reveal party?
Most expectant mothers wait a little later to make sure there are no complications with the pregnancy. Anytime after 18-20 weeks is best time to have a gender reveal announcement. Once you know the sex it's time to plan the party!