What do you discuss at a bridesmaids meeting?
- The bride's and bridesmaids' expectations.
- Bridesmaids' outfits.
- Bridesmaids and the hen do.
- Tasks the bridesmaids can help with.
- Let the bridesmaids tell you what they don't want.
Herein, what do you say to your bridesmaids?
Thank you for being my bridesmaid. I just want you to know that I appreciate every little thing you have done just to make my wedding day a perfect one. I'm the luckiest bride ever for having a good bridesmaid like you! Thank you so much for your unending love and support.
Also, when should you notify bridesmaids? The best rule is to ask your friends and family members to be your bridesmaids anywhere between a year to eight months before your wedding. That will give them enough time to plan the bachelorette party and get their dresses. Any less time may not be enough for them to be able to make the commitment.
Thereof, what should bridesmaids pay for?
It's standard for the bride to cover the cost of bouquets, transportation to and from the wedding venue, and a gift to her bridesmaids. Optional costs may include hair and makeup, hotel accommodations, bridesmaids' dresses, and a bridesmaids' luncheon (if hosted by the bride).
What bridesmaids should not do?
Whether you're a first-time 'maid, or a total pro, the trick to being the perfect bridesmaid is remembering these 15 rules!
- Don't Make it about you.
- Don't tell the bride you hate her wedding dress.
- Don't disrespect the bride's wishes.
- Don't let the bride get too drunk at her Bachelorette Party.