What do I need to take my drivers test in Missouri?
- Proof of Identity;
- Date of Lawful Status;
- Proof of Social Security number;
- Proof of Missouri residential address; and.
Then, do you have to take a written test to get your license in Missouri?
You must first go to a Missouri State Highway Patrol examination station to take the written, vision and road sign recognition tests. You must then take your Driver Examination Record to a Missouri license office to apply and pay for your instruction permit.
Also Know, what counts as proof of residency in Missouri? When you apply for residency, you must submit the following documentation to prove you meet the minimum requirements: Proof of Presence in Missouri. Proof of earning at least $2,000 of taxable income in Missouri during the 12 month qualifying period. Copy of your permanent Missouri driver's license.
In respect to this, what documents do I need to renew my license in Missouri?
Renew a MO Driver's License
- Proof of your name, birth date, and place of birth, such as your: U.S. passport. Certificate of citizenship.
- Proof of your Social Security number (SSN), such as: Your Social Security card.
- Proof of your Missouri address, such as your: Utility bill.
What is the passing score for driving test in Missouri?