What colors are popular for 2018?
- Lavender: this color will dominate the whole summer season.
- Purple: Pantone's 2018 color of the year is Ultra Violet.
- Rapture rose: a full, princess-like, intense pink shade.
- Sky blue: a fresh color that evoke a serene sky.
- Light green: green is back also for summer 2018, this time with a delicate and fresh nuance.
Also question is, what colors are popular for 2019?
6 trending colors to use in 2019
- Coral. Each year Pantone's Color of the Year inspires thousands of designs across the globe.
- Vivid colors. “In today's world where first impressions are formed in a split second, color can help a designer capture a user's attention and communicate a message.
- Lime green.
- Earth tones.
Beside above, what is the most popular wall color for 2019? Here Are The 10 Best Interior Paint Colors Trending For 2019
- Hazelnut Paint Colors.
- Lilac Gray.
- Dark Greens.
- Muted Pastels.
- Soft Clay.
- New Blue Paint Colors.
Also to know is, what is the most popular wall color for 2018?
Pantone named Ultra Violet the 2018 Color of the Year, and it's easy to see why. This rich, thoughtful shade of purple adds energy and depth to any room.
What is the in color for 2019?