What coffee tastes least like coffee?
- Coolattas from Dunkin Donuts. A Coolatta is basically a frozen flavored drink.
- Any kind of Mocha Coffee (or caffe mocha) A mocha coffee tastes like subtly coffee flavored hot chocolate.
- Vanilla Latte. A vanilla latte is one of my personal favorites.
- Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha.
People also ask, what tastes the least like coffee at Starbucks?
But there are many delicious drinks that Starbucks offers without coffee or without coffee flavor.
- Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte. This is a fall must-have.
- Pink drink.
- Java Chip frappuchino.
- Coffee frappuchino with LOTS of hazelnut syrup.
- Creme frappuchinos.
- Specialty hot chocolates.
Also Know, how do you make coffee if you don't like coffee? Solution: add milk/creamer and sweetener to taste If you must use a creamer, try Coffee Mate French Vanilla or Coffee Mate Hazelnut. They'll add a nice bit of depth to your coffee and make it palatable. If just adding milk doesn't do the trick, try adding a pinch of sweeteners, only enough to dampen the bitterness.
Similarly, it is asked, what can I get at Starbucks if I don't like coffee?
Best Starbucks Drinks for Those Who Don't Like Coffee
- Chai Tea Latte: This is definitely something everyone should try at Starbucks.
- Refreshers: If the caffeine in coffee appeals to you, refreshers are a good way to mix up your drink order while still getting some caffeine.
- Hot Herbal Teas:
- Tea Lemonade Infusions:
- Hot chocolate:
- Apple Spice:
What is Starbucks best selling drink?
1. Vanilla Latte- They add Vanilla syrup in your latte and this is the most selling in Starbucks. Rich, full-bodied espresso blended with creamy steamed milk and vanilla syrup. Freshly brewed- Caffè Misto- A one-to-one mix of freshly brewed coffee and steamed milk add up to one distinctly delicious coffee drink.