What co op game should I play?
- Spelunky. Co-op type: Local.
- Gears 5. (Image credit: Microsoft Studios)
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection. Co-op type: Local and online.
- Far Cry 5. Co-op type: Online.
- Don't Starve Together. Co-op type: Local and online.
Click to see full answer
Beside this, what makes a good co op game?
In fact you are often in different parts of a level, because one player is faster than the other and he can then clear that part of the level alone. As the others say, a good co-op game is a game where you need to cooperate with other players in order to make progress.
Similarly, what is the best game to play with friends? These are the best video games to play with friends.
- The Simpsons. Video via YouTube. Year: 1991. Platform: Arcade. Co-op: 2-4 players.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2. Video via YouTube. Year: 2017. Platform: Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC.
- Overcooked 2. Video via YouTube. Year: 2018. Platform: Playstation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac.
Also to know, what multiplayer games should I play?
The best PC multiplayer games are:
- Destiny 2.
- Apex Legends.
- Dota 2/League of Legends.
- Team Fortress 2.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- Rocket League.
Is there a way to play local co op games online?
Parsec Turns Local Co-Op Into Online Co-Op. It turns out that game-streaming software Parsec is perfect for turning local co-op PC games into ones you can play with friends online. The program allows you to connect to other people's computers and share a screen through streaming.