What chocolate is gluten free and dairy free?
Also question is, what chocolate is dairy free?
The 70%, 85% and 90% dark chocolate bars from Lindt are all non-dairy, with no milk added. Many other dark chocolate varieties are dairy-free as well, just make sure to read your labels!
Likewise, can you eat chocolate when dairy free? Avoid Milk Chocolate Milk chocolate is not dairy-free, as it contains milk and usually other dairy ingredients as well. If you must avoid milk due to an allergy, lactose intolerance, or as part of a vegan or paleo lifestyle, you will need to eliminate milk chocolate.
Likewise, what chocolate is gluten free?
Gluten-free chocolate bars are available from:
- Alter Eco.
- Dove Chocolate.
- Endangered Species.
- Enjoy Life.
- Scharffen Berger.
- Vosges Haut Chocolate.
What is the best dairy free chocolate?
The Best Vegan Dairy-Free Chocolates
- Booja Booja Hazelnut Crunch Truffles.
- Hotel Chocolat Gianduja Bombe Selector.
- Moo Free Caramalised Hazelnut Nibs Bar.
- Humdinger Dairy Free Chocolate Buttons.
- Willie's Cacao Iuscuous Orange Baracoa.
- Doisy & Dam Maca, Vanilla & Cacao Nibs.
- Montezuma's Crème de Cacao Truffles.