What can I do with a large bedroom wall?
- Paint (or wallpaper) the wall a rich, vibrant color.
- Hang a patterned rug.
- Add a wall mural.
- Create a gallery wall.
- Hang a room divider.
- Hang a horizontal painting or mirror.
- Hang a series of wall art horizontally.
Click to see full answer
Keeping this in view, what can I do with a large wall space?
The Best Ways to Decorate Large Blank Walls
- Floating Shelves. Floating furniture is sure to liven up any area — from floor to ceiling — in the most stylish of ways.
- Hanging Rug.
- Oversized Art.
- Utilize Height.
- Playful Display.
- Curated Vignette.
- Make a Statement.
Similarly, how do you break up a long wall in a living room? Alternatively, if the room is wide enough, place furniture at an angle to the walls and float it away from the walls. Use circular coffee tables, ottomans or end tables to break up the long lines of the room. Group furniture together to create defined breaks between the spaces.
Accordingly, what can I do with a blank wall in my bedroom?
Below are several ideas to help make those blank walls the highlight of each room.
- Add millwork. Collect this idea.
- Create a wood pallet wall.
- Add a map.
- Add mirrors and sconces — or ledges.
- Add a dramatic color.
- Create interesting storage options.
- Create a graffiti wall.
- Create an authentic-looking wood or stone wall.
What should I put on my walls?
Discover 20 wall decor ideas that are sure to add style to your home.
- Go for Large-Scale Art. Grant Gibson lets a 10' x 6' Peggy Wong photograph take center stage in a client's living room.
- Create a Gallery Wall.
- Incorporate an Accent Wall.
- Showcase Fabric.
- Hang Mirrors.
- Paint a Mural.
- Install Shelves.
- Hang Plates.