What are the types of archetype?
- The Self. The Anima. The Animus.
- The Tyrant. The Sadist. The Detached Manipulator.
- The High Chair Tyrant. The Grandstander Bully. The Know-it-all Trickster.
- The Innocent. The Orphan. The Hero.
- Addict. Advocate.
- Zeus. Hera.
Then, how many types of archetypes are there?
Also, what are common archetypes? Here's a list of some of the most commonly found archetypes in literature.
- The Hero. Summary: The hero is always the protagonist (though the protagonist is not always a hero).
- The Mentor. Summary: The mentor is a common archetype in literature.
- The Everyman.
- The Innocent.
- The Villain.
Also Know, what are the 12 common archetypes?
Twelve archetypes have been proposed for use with branding: Sage, Innocent, Explorer, Ruler, Creator, Caregiver, Magician, Hero, Outlaw, Lover, Jester, and Regular Person.
What are the 4 archetypes?
The psychiatrist and psychotherapist Carl Gustav Jung proposed that everyone's personality contains elements of four major archetypes. These archetypes provide models for our behavior and influence the way we think and act. Jung labeled these archetypes the Self, the Persona, the Shadow and the Anima/Animus.