What are the signs of good bearing USMC?
- Justice. Judgment.
- Dependability. Initiative.
- Decisiveness. Tact.
- Integrity. Enthusiasm.
- Bearing. Unselfishness.
- Courage. Knowledge.
- Loyalty. Endurance.
Consequently, what are the signs of good bearing?
10 Symptoms Of A Worn Hub Bearing:
- #1 – Clicking, snapping or popping.
- #2 – Grinding while in motion.
- #3 – Clunking or knocking.
- #4 – Rumbling, humming or growling.
- #5 – Wobble and/or wheel vibrations.
- #6 – Shimmy, shudder, or vibration at constant speeds.
- #7 – Abnormal side pulling when applying brakes.
Similarly, which leadership trait has a direct bearing on the zero defect mentality? JUDGMENT. A leader cannot have a zero-defect mentality toward subordinates' honest mistakes. Give rewards and punishments according to the merits of the situation. The quality of displaying fairness and impartiality is critical to gaining trust and respect.
Also question is, what are the 14 Marine Corps leadership traits?
JJDIDTIEBUCKLE is an acronym used by Marines representing their 14 leadership traits. Justice, Judgment, Dependability, Initiative, Decisiveness, Tact, Integrity, Endurance, Bearing, Unselfishness, Courage, Knowledge, Loyalty,& Enthusiasm.
What are the qualities of a Marine?
14 Marine Corps Traits That Translate To Your Success
- Judgment. Making calls of judgment is the most important part of being a leader.
- Justice. Rules are created for a reason.
- Dependability. Can you be counted on?
- Integrity. Be honest, have principles and a strong moral code, and beyond all else, be whole and consistent.