What are the side effects of Daphne pills?
Hereof, what does the pill do to your body?
The birth control pill (also called "the Pill") is a daily pill that contains hormones to change the way the body works and prevent pregnancy. Hormones are chemical substances that control the functioning of the body's organs. In this case, the hormones in the Pill control the ovaries and the uterus.
Similarly, can birth control make you infertile? Contrary to what many people believe, the hormonal birth control pill does not hurt your future fertility, nor does it cause infertility. However, being on the birth control pill can mask other reproductive disorders that can affect your fertility.
Also asked, what are the side effects of birth control pills?
- Spotting between periods (breakthrough bleeding)
- Possible weight gain or fluid retention.
- Breast swelling or tenderness.
- Nausea or upset stomach.
- Mood changes.
What is the proper way to take pills?
You have several ways to get on the pill:
- First-day start. Take your first pill the day you get your period. Pregnancy protection kicks in right away, so you won't need a backup contraceptive.
- Quick start. You take the first pill in your pack right away.
- Sunday start. Many pill packs are arranged to start on this day.