What are the requirements of digital citizenship?
- A good citizen advocates for equal human rights for all.
- A good citizen treats others courteously and never bullies.
- A good citizen does not damage or others' property or person.
- A good citizen communicates clearly, respectfully, and with empathy.
Thereof, what are the elements of digital citizenship?
Access: full electronic participation in society. Commerce: electronic buying and selling of goods. Communication: electronic exchange of information. Literacy: process of teaching and learning about technology and the use of technology.
Likewise, how many elements of digital citizenship are there? nine elements
Consequently, what are the rules of digital citizenship?
Six Rules of Digital Citizenship
- Rule 1: Treat others with respect.
- Rule 2: Do not steal.
- Rule 3: Shop on secured sites.
- Rule 4: Never give out personal information, including phone numbers, addresses, and “check-ins” on social media.
- Rule 5: Social media is not a place to air drama- keep that for a journal.
What are some examples of digital citizenship?
A few examples of digital citizenship include:
- Learning to type, use a mouse, and other computer skills.
- Avoiding harassment or hateful speech while conversing with others online.
- Encouraging yourself and others not to illegally download content or otherwise disrespect digital property.