What are the red flag symptoms?
- Chest Pain.
- Shortness of Breath:
- Symptoms of stroke or TIA.
- Abdominal and Gastrointestinal Symptoms.
- Loss of consciousness or significant lightheadedness.
- Severe headache:
- Visual Changes.
Click to see full answer
Besides, what does red flag symptoms mean?
Definition. 'Red fiags' are alarm or warning symptoms, signs and near- patient diagnostic tests that suggest a potentially serious underlying disease. All red fiags can be regarded as 'diagnostic tests', in that their presence or absence adjusts the probability of a serious diagnosis.
Likewise, what are the red flags? Here are 10 key relational red flags to look out for:
- Lack of communication.
- Irresponsible, immature, and unpredictable.
- Lack of trust.
- Significant family and friends don't like your partner.
- Controlling behavior.
- Feeling insecure in the relationship.
- A dark or secretive past.
- Non-resolution of past relationships.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what is a red flag in healthcare?
Essentially red flags are signs and symptoms found in the patient history and clinical examination that may tie a disorder to a serious pathology.  Hence, the evaluation of red flags is an integral part of primary care and can never be underestimated.
What are the red flags for back pain?
These “red flags” include a history of trauma, fever, incontinence, unexplained weight loss, a cancer history, long-term steroid use, parenteral drug abuse, and intense localized pain and an inability to get into a comfortable position.