What are the pros and cons of print media?
- Pro: Drives Purchase Intent.
- Pro: Cost, Lifespan, Production.
- Pros: Targeted Audience.
- Cons: Readership Decline.
- Con: Rates, Lead Times.
- Con: Cluttered Landscape.
Similarly, what are the advantages and disadvantages of print media?
- 18-to 23-year-olds find it easier to read print media over digital content (Source, Relevence.com)
- 34% of consumers trust print advertisements more than they trust search engine ads.
- Even the zen gens read 9.1 magazines per week.
Subsequently, question is, what are the disadvantages of print? Disadvantages of Print Media
- Dullness. Printed media cannot capture the sound and movement required by an audience raised on the audio and video of television and the Internet.
- Lead time. Because printed media involves production, information requires a lead time before it ever reaches you.
Similarly, you may ask, what are the advantage of print media?
Main Advantages Print media is an easy medium to spread awareness or advertise to any particular geographical area. Like, a local newspaper is the best way to spread news about any local event of the place. Some forms of the print media have a huge and trusted followers.
What is print media and its importance?
Print Media keeps customers updated customers with news related to Politics, Sports, Business, Society etc. Print Media helps organizations and firms to promote their goods and services to the people at large and is more cost effective than Television.