What are the parts of brain?
- Cerebrum: is the largest part of the brain and is composed of right and left hemispheres.
- Cerebellum: is located under the cerebrum.
- Brainstem: acts as a relay center connecting the cerebrum and cerebellum to the spinal cord.
Accordingly, what are the 7 parts of the brain?
These areas are: Occipital lobe, Temporal lobe, Parietal lobe, Frontal lobe. Cerebral cortex, Cerebellum, Hypothalamus,Thalamus,Pituitary gland, Pineal gland, Amygdala, Hippocampas and the Mid- brain.
Subsequently, question is, what are the 12 parts of the brain? Terms in this set (17)
- Hypothalamus. Helps maintain homeostasis; regulates pituitary gland, is a link between endocrine and nervous systems; integrating center.
- Thalamus. Two masses of grey matter that receive all sensory input except smell.
- Medulla Oblongata.
- Pituitary Gland.
Likewise, people ask, what are the six major parts of the brain?
Our brain has 6 main parts the frontal lobe, parietal lobe, temporal lobe, occipital lobe, brain stem and the cerebellum.
How many parts of the brain are there?