What are the most unhealthiest countries in the world?
- South Africa. The average life expectancy of people in South Africa is 53.8 years old.
- Mali. The average life expectancy in Mali is 53.7 years old.
- Burundi. The average life expectancy in Burundi is 53.5 years old.
- Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Burkina Faso.
Moreover, what is the unhealthiest country in the world?
According to this report, the unhealthiest country in the world is South Africa. South Africa received a score of 0.28 with the most points knocked off due to obesity, drinking, and life expectancy — but the country scored low on all measures.
Beside above, what country has the unhealthiest food? Saudi Arabia #71. When it comes to unhealthy eating, Saudi Arabia was the WORST COUNTRY in the index.
Then, what are the most unhealthiest countries?
The final ranking accounts for over 95% of the world's population.
- =18. Samoa — 0.41.
- =18. Dominican Republic — 0.41.
- =18. Egypt — 0.41.
- =16. Jamaica — 0.40.
- =16. Latvia — 0.40.
- =14. Trinidad and Tobago — 0.39.
- =14. Serbia — 0.39.
- =12. Ukraine — 0.38.
What are the 10 healthiest countries in the world?
The top 10 healthiest countries according to the Bloomberg Global Health Index are listed below in the order they were ranked.
- Norway Israel.