What are the font family in CSS?
Regarding this, what fonts are there in CSS?
15 Best Web Safe Fonts
- Arial. Arial is like the de facto standard for most.
- Roboto. Roboto is a sans-serif typeface that was developed by Google to be their system font for Android.
- Times New Roman. Times New Roman is to serif what Arial is to sans serif.
- Courier New.
Subsequently, question is, what is the default font family in HTML? Alternatively, just Inspect the element, and look at the computed tab. In browsers I use (Chrome, Opera, Firefox) default fonts are: Standard font: Times New Roman, Serif font: Times New Roman, Sans-serif font: Arial, Monospaced or fixed-width: Consolas (Firefox: Courier New).
Just so, what are the five font families?
The following generic families are defined:
- 'serif' (e.g., Times)
- 'sans-serif' (e.g., Helvetica)
- 'cursive' (e.g., Zapf-Chancery)
- 'fantasy' (e.g., Western)
- 'monospace' (e.g., Courier)
What is the name of a cursive font?
Most Usable Cursive Fonts
- Mission Script. Mission Script is a beautiful calligraphy typeface with lots of charm created by James T.
- Bombshell Pro. Bombshell Pro looks elegant and female, especially in the pink shade.
- Thirsty Script.
- Hipster Script Pro.
- Jacques & Gilles.
- Burgues Script.