What are the examples of digging tools?
- Shovels and Spades. Despite what most people think, a shovel and a spade are not the same thing.
- Garden or Spading Forks.
- Pick and Mattock.
Similarly one may ask, what are the tools for planting?
As you get ready for your planting season, make sure you have these basic garden tools on hand!
- Garden gloves.
- Spading fork.
- Hand cultivator or trowel.
- Garden hose.
- Wheelbarrow or garden cart.
Additionally, what garden tools are essential? Here are the 12 essentials to get you going on any garden project you have in mind:
- Gloves. Gloves.
- Pruning Shears. Hand pruners, also called secateurs, help reign in plants that are getting out of control and taking over.
- Garden Fork.
- Hand trowel.
Also, what are the 20 common gardening tools?
Here are the top 20 most essential gardening tools you should have:
- Garden Scissors.
- Soil Knife.
- Hand Trowel.
- Pruning Shears.
- A Good Old Water Hose or Sprinkling System.
- Curved Blade Digging Shovel.
- Full Flat Digging Shovel / Spade.
What tool do you use to turn soil?
Important Soil-Turning Tools
- Hoes. There are many different sizes and shapes of garden hoes.
- Rakes. It's best to use several rakes, one of each type.
- Shovel. You should have at least one sturdy shovel.
- U-bar Digger.
- Spading Fork.