What are the different types of medical records?
Then, what are the three main types of health records?
Understanding the different types of health information
- Electronic health record. Electronic health records, sometimes known as electronic medical records, are electronic systems that store your health records in place of the paper copy, according to Health IT.
- Personal health record.
- Electronic dental records.
- Secure messaging.
Beside above, what are the different types files used in hospital?
- Hospital File Folders.
- Art Card and ITC File Folders.
- Doctor File Folders.
- PVC File Folder.
- PVC Files.
Keeping this in consideration, what are considered medical records?
A medical chart is a complete record of a patient's key clinical data and medical history, such as demographics, vital signs, diagnoses, medications, treatment plans, progress notes, problems, immunization dates, allergies, radiology images, and laboratory and test results.
What are the different types of Hie systems?
Currently, there are three main forms of HIE:
- Directed Exchange: Sending and receiving protected information between different healthcare providers for patient support.
- Query-based Exchange: The ability to allow healthcare providers to search and request information regarding a patient from different healthcare providers.