What are some good project ideas?
- Advertisements: create an advertising campaign to sell a product.
- Album Covers: create artwork for an album.
- Autobiographies: write the story of your life.
- Awards: create awards to present to historical figures, scientists, mathematicians, authors, or characters from a novel.
- Banners: create an informational banner.
Click to see full answer
Besides, what are good project ideas?
20 Creative Project Ideas to Reawaken Your Right Brain
- Write 400 Words. Sometimes even writing 1,000 words is overly ambitious.
- Create a Collage of Your Bucket List.
- Create a Poster.
- Write Flash Fiction.
- Write a Manifesto.
- Write a Poem – Silverstein Style.
- Become An Idea Machine.
- Draw Zentangles.
Similarly, what should I do for a school project? Here are 72 fun and creative ways for your students to show what they know.
- Create a poster.
- Make a PowerPoint presentation.
- Design a model.
- Make a shoebox diorama.
- Use a 3-panel display board.
- Make a timeline.
- Create a board game incorporating key elements.
- Write a poem.
Likewise, people ask, how can I get project ideas?
Here are a few ways to come up with side project ideas:
- Reflect on your day-to-day. Often the best ideas come from one's own experiences.
- Ask your friends.
- Explore emerging platforms.
- Browse Product Hunt.
- Explore GitHub.
- Turn a feature into a standalone product .
- Go to a hackathon.
- Read the internet.
What are some ideas for genius hour?
Here are some ideas that you can use for Genius Hour time:
- Build a city https://www.instagram.com/p/3M_4HeG7bY/
- Find a mini-engeneering project to complete.
- Explore the world by taking a virtual field trip.
- Find the answers to some of your biggest questions.
- Learn a new skill.
- Write a story, play, song, etc.