What are some good discussion topics?
- Hobbies. Everybody has hobbies, and everybody loves talking about them.
- Time. As people get older, their perceived value of time increases, so it's a practical topic that everyone has something to say about.
- First Dates.
Similarly one may ask, what are normal conversation topics?
First Date Conversation Starters
- What's something not many people know about you?
- What are you most passionate about?
- What makes you laugh out loud?
- What was your favorite thing to do as a kid?
- Who do you text the most?
- What do you like to cook the most?
- What's your favorite TV show?
- What is your favorite book?
Additionally, what is a discussion topic? Definition of topic of discussion. : the subject being talked about The proposed law became the central topic of discussion for the candidates.
Regarding this, what are good topic questions?
Here are 8 of the best questions to ask:
- What is the first thing you notice about a person?
- What are some challenges you think the next generation will face?
- What three habits will improve your life?
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- If you could have lunch with one person alive or dead, who would it be?
What are some deep conversation topics?
Here are 16 deep conversation starting topics:
- What do you do to impress others deliberately?
- What will you never do?
- What's an uncommon belief you hold?
- What does your joy look like today?
- Would you rather have less work or more work that you enjoy doing?
- What is important enough to go to war over?