What are some examples of industrial goods?
- Installations — Example: Machinery.
- Accessories — Example: Power Generator.
- Raw materials — Example: Cotton, timber, etc.
- Manufactured parts — Example: Radiator, battery, etc., needed by a car manufacturer.
- Supplies or Consumables — Example: Lubricants, oils, etc.
Also, what are industrial goods?
Industrial goods are materials used in the production of other goods, while consumer goods are finished products that are sold to and used by consumers. They are made up of machinery, manufacturing plants, raw materials, and any other good or component used by industries or firms.
Also Know, what is an example of an unsought product? Unsought Goods are goods that the consumer does not know about or does not normally think of buying, and the purchase of which arises due to danger or the fear of danger and lack of desire. The classic examples of known but unsought goods are funeral services, encyclopedias, fire extinguishers and reference books.
Just so, what are industrial products and services?
The Industrial Products and Services category offers goods and services and can include those used in the production of a final product (e.g., Basic or raw materials and components, instruments, hardware or tools).
What are the characteristics of industrial product?
Features of Industrial Product are:
- Number of Buyers: Numbers of buyers of industrial products are limited as compared to consumer products.
- Channel of Distribution:
- Geographical Concentration:
- Derived Demand:
- Technical Consideration:
- Reciprocal Buying: