What are some common bugs?
- Ants. Argentine ants. Carpenter ants. Fire ants. Odorous house ants.
- Bed bugs.
- Beetles. Woodworms. Death watch beetles. Furniture beetles. Weevils.
- Centipedes. House centipedes.
- Cockroaches. Brown-banded cockroaches. German cockroaches. American cockroaches. Oriental cockroaches.
- Dust mites.
- Crickets. House crickets.
Also know, what are the most common household bugs?
Top 10 House Pests
- Flies. Whether they're houseflies or fruit flies, these pests can carry a wide range of diseases including food poisoning bacteria.
- Bed bugs. Contrary to their name, bed bugs can also be found in cracks and crevices.
- Ants. Ants enter houses in search of food.
Likewise, what bugs can be mistaken for cockroaches? Common bugs that look like cockroaches, and, therefore, are often mistaken for roaches, are crickets and water bugs as well as beetles such as the ground beetle, wood-boring beetle, Palto Verde beetle, and Asian Long-Horned beetle.
Similarly, it is asked, what kind of bugs are in my house?
Bugs commonly found inside homes include ants, cockroaches, earwigs, firebrats, flies, house centipedes, silverfish, and spiders. Pet owners sometimes have to deal with fleas and ticks in the house.
What are these tiny bugs in my house?
Fungus gnats are small flying pests commonly found indoors, hovering around houseplants. They lay eggs in moist organic debris or potting soil, feeding on the roots of plants. If you find fungus gnats in your home, don't stress yourself out. Fungus gnats do not cause structural damage, eat plant leaves, or bite.