What are quality planning tools?
Thereof, what is the quality planning?
A quality plan is a document, or several documents, that together specify quality standards, practices, resources, specifications, and the sequence of activities relevant to a particular product, service, project, or contract. Quality plans should define: A method for measuring the achievement of the quality objectives.
Secondly, which are the 7 QC tools? The seven QC tools are:
- Stratification (Divide and Conquer)
- Check Sheet (Tally Sheet)
- Cause-and-effect diagram (“fishbone” or Ishikawa diagram)
- Pareto chart (80/20 Rule)
- Scatter diagram (Shewhart Chart)
- Control chart.
Then, what are quality tools and techniques?
The quality control tools and techniques discussed in this article are:
- Cause and Effect Diagrams.
- Control Charts.
- Pareto Chart and Pareto Analysis.
- Run Charts.
- Scatter Diagrams.
- Statistical Sampling.
What are quality techniques?
Quality management has four components: quality planning, quality assurance, quality control and continual improvement. These include procedures, tools and techniques that are used to ensure that the outputs and benefits meet customer requirements.