What are a list of character traits?
Likewise, people ask, what are the 7 character traits?
Tough's book outlines seven character traits that he says are key to success:
- Social intelligence.
Additionally, what are some positive characteristics? 50 Positive Character Traits for the Workplace
- Ambitious: I am driven to succeed.
- Approachable: I work well with others.
- Articulate: I can express myself well in front of groups.
- Autonomous: I use initiative.
- Calm: I stay levelheaded in a crisis.
- Cheerful: I develop a positive work environment.
- Clever: I can juggle multiple tasks.
Just so, how many character traits should a character have?
Big Five Personality Traits - this is sometimes described by the OCEAN acronym. The five factors are openness to experience, conscientiouisness, extraversion, agreeablenesss and neuroticism.
What are the six traits of good character?
The Six Pillars of Character are: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship.