What activities can you do at Go Ape?
- Go Ape Nets Adventure.
- Go Ape Tree Top Adventure.
- Go Ape Tree Top Adventure+
- Go Ape Tree Top Challenge.
- Go Ape Zip Trekking Adventure.
Herein, what do you do at Go Ape?
- Treetop Challenge.
- Treetop Adventure+
- Treetop Adventure.
- Zip Trekking Adventure. One for the zipline fanatics.
- Nets Adventure. Tree houses, netted walkways, bouncy nets full of inflatables balls ALL 30 feet above the forest floor.
- Forest Segway.
- Treetop Challenge Xpress.
- Axe Throwing.
Secondly, what is the minimum age for Go Ape? 10 years old
Consequently, what's the best Go Ape course?
The highest Go Ape course is at Glentrees and is 48 metres above ground at its highest point. Typically, Go Ape courses are about 12 metres high, but the highest Go Ape platform is 18m above ground at Go Ape in Grizedale Forest. This is my favourite place to Go Ape.
How do you dress for Go Ape?
1 answer. Hi, thanks for your interest in Go Ape! We recommend wearing comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting a little dirty (gym clothes are perfect, but keep in mind the harness will sit on your upper thighs and waist, so longer shorts are best) and closed toe shoes such as sneakers or hiking boots.