Is Seattle cold in March?
Hereof, does it snow in Seattle in March?
March is the last month it regularly snows. During 0.5 snowfall days, in March, Seattle aggregates 0.8" (20.3mm) of snow.
Beside above, what is the coldest month in Seattle? January
Regarding this, is Seattle rainy in March?
Average Rainfall: 89mm.) March weather in Seattle: March sees about the same amount of breezy rain as February, but daytime temperatures begin to creep above 10°C. The sun also begins to poke through the clouds a bit more on dry days and bits of blue sky are seen amid the grey.
Where should I go in Seattle in March?
30 Free Things You Gotta Do This March In Seattle
- Admire the exhibits at the Seattle Art Museum.
- Wander through Seattle's Pike Place Market on the weekend.
- Visit the Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park.
- Explore the creepy yet cool Lakeview Cemetery.
- Take a free walking tour through the city.
- Go for a boat tour at the Centre for Wooden Boats.