Is Kit Kat 2 words?
Click to see full answer
Besides, is there a hyphen in Kit Kat?
Kit Kat doesn't have a dash.
Additionally, how do you use Kit Kat in a sentence? kit kat in a sentence
- This will produce more than a billion Kit Kat bars each year.
- Kit Kat is seriously hurt but begins to make a good recovery.
- Kit Kat 21 " I like the wafers on the inside ."
- Kit Kat bars are sold individually and in bags, boxes and multi-packs.
- Kit Kat is one of the five biggest brands in the world,
In this way, what is the slang of Kit Kat?
KIT KAT. Keep In Touch - Kall Any Time. KIT KAT. Keep in Touch, Kappa Alpha Theta. showing only Slang/Internet Slang definitions (show all 3 definitions)
Is it Kit Kat or Kit Kat?
The flavour of Kit Kat was changed to dark chocolate; the packaging abandoned its Chocolate Crisp title, and was coloured blue. After the war the name became Kit Kat, with the original milk chocolate recipe and red packaging.