Is it OK to wear shorts on a date?
Furthermore, how do you wear shorts on a date?
How to Wear Shorts on a Date
- Keep 'em Classy: Even a day date deserves some special wardrobe consideration.
- Watch Your Length: This depends somewhat on your height, but a general rule of thumb is that the hem of your shorts should hit you somewhere between one and two inches above your knees.
- Dress Them Up:
- Prep Your Legs, and Feet:
One may also ask, what do you wear on a date in the summer? For those hot summer nights, opt for a lightweight linen shirt that'll let you breathe during your date. Keep the look simple with a pair of straight-leg jeans. This will easily keep you cool this summer.
Correspondingly, can a girl wear shorts on a first date?
Wear shorts or a skirt. The bottom line—too much skin can actually be a turn off and look like you're trying too hard.
What should I wear on a casual first date?
15 Looks to Wear on a Casual First Date
- First dates are nerve-racking, plain and simple.
- Pair a printed dress with cool mules.
- Dress down a black dress by slipping into a pair of sneakers.
- Look casual and refined in a blazer and jeans.
- Opt for a silky top tucked into your favorite jeans on a hot summer day.