Is forwarded correct?
Click to see full answer
Then, have forwarded meaning?
toward or at a place, point, or time in advance; onward; ahead: to move forward; from this day forward; to look forward.
Beside above, can you say forwarded? 2 Answers. It is correct, but it might not sound very aesthetically pleasing, so you can just use "I have forwarded your/the email to the client" instead of using "it". I have forwarded it to the client. Yes, this is correct.
Similarly, it is asked, has forwarded or had forwarded?
Past perfect. I had forwarded you had forwarded he/she/it had forwarded we had forwarded you had forwarded they had forwarded Singular I had forwarded. You had forwarded.
How do you use forwarded in a sentence?
forwarded Sentence Examples
- He has forwarded me a letter from Boris.
- My call was forwarded to a female with a mature sounding voice.
- Weather reports are constantly forwarded to the news stations.
- The messages and information she'd discovered had been forwarded to Mr.
- She has since secured and forwarded to me a copy of the first edition.