Is Daytona Beach a nice beach?
Also know, what is the best beach in Daytona?
- Daytona Beach. 1.8 mi. 88 reviews. Beaches.
- Ormond Beach. 4.5 mi. 14 reviews. Beaches.
- Winterhaven Park. 9.7 mi. 13 reviews. Beaches.
- Ponce Inlet Town of. 10.0 mi. 5 reviews.
- Andy Romano Beachfront Park. 4.5 mi. 24 reviews.
- Frank Rendon Park. 4.4 mi. 7 reviews.
- Lighthouse Point Park. 11.6 mi. 31 reviews.
- Smryna Dunes Park. 12.6 mi. 39 reviews.
Subsequently, question is, is Daytona Beach good place to live? The Daytona Beach population swells and wanes like the ocean tide. Many of the things that make Daytona Beach a popular vacation spot also make it a good place to live. Fishing is a popular pastime, and residents can be seen casting from a pier or the deck of a yacht.
Consequently, is Daytona Beach Safe?
Daytona is reasonably safe over on the beachside. It's not bad on the mainland either, for the most part. The good news about being at the Hilton is that you'll be right in the middle of everything. Just stick to the major roads like A1A and Main Street and you'll do fine.
Is Daytona Beach Family Friendly?
These days Daytona Beach is all about family-friendly fun that won't break the bank. While you certainly can go play on the beach, there is much more to do in Daytona Beach. Kids can pet a stingray, drive a NASCAR, zip through the treetops, and savor some chocolate.