Is Behr or Sherwin Williams better?
Similarly, you may ask, what is the best brand of interior paint?
These Are the Absolute Best Paint Brands for Interiors
- Benjamin Moore. Founded in 1883, Benjamin Moore is an American paint company that has become one of the most popular paint brands.
- Farrow & Ball.
- Little Green Paint & Paper.
Subsequently, question is, is Home Depot paint as good as Sherwin Williams? Sherwin Williams has a better reputation for exterior products used in Industrial Projects. Behr paint is carried by The Home Depot, it is an acceptable material and does the job it is intended for, and is the lowest regarding price.
Similarly, it is asked, what brand of paint is the best quality?
- Best Overall. Regal Select. Benjamin Moore.
- Runner-Up. Signature. Valspar.
- Best Value. ben. Benjamin Moore.
- Best for Kitchens and Bathrooms. Interior Premium. Home Depot.
- Best for Bedrooms. Natura. Benjamin Moore.
- Best for Laundry Rooms. Paint & Primer In One. Behr.
- Best for Beginners. Accolade.
- Best for Large Rooms. Duration Home.
Is Behr paint high quality?
After all, Behr's Premium Plus Enamel scores almost as high as its Marquee interior paint, but it costs $12 less per gallon. And if you worry about chemicals, you'll look for a paint with low or no volatile organic compounds. (Low-VOC paints used to lack durability, but Consumer Reports says many now perform well.)