Is bamboo flooring good quality?
Considering this, what is the best quality bamboo flooring?
- Cali Bamboo.
- Trinity Bamboo.
- Smith & Fong Plyboo.
- Ambient BP.
- Ecofusion. Ecofusion is one of the world's leading manufacturers of bamboo flooring.
- Tesoro Woods. Tesoro Woods features easy-to-install affordable strand woven bamboo in 7 colors and patterns.
Additionally, what are the disadvantages of bamboo flooring? Bamboo Flooring Cons:
- Inexpensive bamboo flooring is susceptible to scratches and dings.
- Bamboo grass readily absorbs water and is susceptible to damage from water and excessive humidity.
- The contemporary look of bamboo doesn't fit with all décor.
- Bamboo flooring is limited to a few tonal shades.
Simply so, is bamboo flooring better than hardwood?
It is harder than most hardwoods, which makes it extremely durable. Additionally, bamboo is termite resistant and comes in a huge choice of stains and plank widths. The cost is generally less than traditional hardwood and, like engineered hardwood, bamboo flooring is easy to install for DIYers.
Does bamboo flooring scratch easily?
Even though bamboo is highly scratch-resistant, almost any material can get scratched. If that happens, don't worry… the bamboo plank can be fixed or, if necessary, replaced. Bamboo floors can also be refinished, and some of the thicker bamboo planks can be sanded and refinished multiple times.