How often should you water an arrowhead plant?
Click to see full answer
Also question is, how do you take care of an arrowhead plant?
- Light: Give your plant bright light but no direct sun.
- Water: Spray frequently to maintain high humidity.
- Temperature: Arrowhead vine prefers warm and humid conditions.
- Soil: Plant in a rich, well-drained potting mix.
- Fertilizer: Feed regularly with liquid fertilizer throughout the growing season.
Similarly, how do you know if your plant is overwatered? 5 Signs of Overwatering
- Wet and Wilting. It looks wilted, but the soil is wet.
- Brown Leaves. If the leaves turn brown and wilt, there is the possibility that you have been overwatering.
- Edema. The third sign that your plant has been overwatered is edema.
- Yellow Falling Leaves.
- Root Rot.
Similarly, why is my arrowhead plant leaves turning brown?
There are a few reasons why the edges on the leaves of an arrowhead plant turn brown. Too much plant food: over-fertilizing a houseplant cause salts to build up in the soil and these salts cause leaf burn. Insufficient humidity around the plant is another cause of brown leaves.
How much light do arrowhead plants need?
The heavily variegated varieties require bright, filtered light. Average light is the norm for solid green varieties or those with less variegation. Keep them away from direct sunlight, as this will cause the arrowhead plant to burn or bleach. The arrowhead plant will tolerate low light levels on occasion.